Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted before that I was looking. Found one here in California that looked like 8 miles of bad road and the guy wanted top dollar. I made him a counter offer based on condition and never heard from him again.

He's still trying to pawn it off on the site I found it on. Even money says it'll be a WHILE before he gets another bite. :)

So I was cruising around and found a place selling 4" 586-4's - and sold out in a day - and looked at what else they had for fun.

Excellent condition P210's! OMG!

My LGS wants a king's randsome to do the transfer, totally unacceptable! All the business I've done there and they treat me like a vagrant!

So I went to another close by shop and they were more than willing to do the transfer. Even suggested going the C&R route. Said SSE if need be, but either way, they'd be happy to do it.

Called the unnamed place with the 210's (once I get it I will let you know who they are) and they took the time to look through their inventory and found me a few early 1950's examples.These more than qualify!

So, I gave my FFL their info, gave them the FFL info, and now they work it out and then I pay for the piece and I'll have the 210 in my collection before the formerly Great State of California closes the loopholes.

·
Premium Member
15,448 Posts
congrats

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK, it's being shipped!

So, here's where I got it.

Sig Sauer P210 For Sale | Used Guns For Sale

They have more and if you are looking, don't let the $$ get in the way - they're not making any more, just like real estate.

They found me a nice one with a polished blue frame and over 50 years old for California C&R exemption.

The images they sent show a pistol that was stored lovingly somewhere and used little if at all.

Reactions: Golphin

·
Premium Member
12,131 Posts
Happy your happy but way out of my range for a 9mm semi auto or anything else for the most part. Of course I couldn't pay the taxes or the rent on a house in California either.:biggrin:

Of course I am sure they are nice to bring the premium. Report back on how the range time goes and send some more pics after you get it.

·
Banned
2,263 Posts
The money just got in my way!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts