·
Super Moderator
11,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1,872 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
I actually have installed this rail onto my 45-70 Guide gun as seen in my thread about adding a muzzle device to a guide gun. It's very solid as long as you follow the directions supplied to the letter.

1,872 Posts
Purchased a Midwest Industries handguard recently. Very nice indeed. Will be installing it on a custom-built Marlin in 10mm. Can't wait to get everything done and take photos to show the customer. The rifle is for a UK gentleman that wanted all the bells and whistles. Will post pics when we have it done in a week or two.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I would like to install one on the new 1895 Trapper, get it threaded for my SiCo Hybrid, mount up my ATN xsight and IR light, and go to work on some pigs with some subs. I just need to find a 1895 Trapper first....

·
Super Moderator
11,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1,872 Posts
Finished up our latest custom build using the Midwest Industries hand guard. Nice part but does take some work to get it fitted.

ImageUploadedByOutdoor Forums1521834853.056058.jpg

·
Registered
4,381 Posts
Kingstrider, I appreciate the mention but am not sure this ones my cup of tea. I like the Marlin as a traditional carbine with wood and never saw the point of going too tactical. We have M4's for that. Having said that, its a matter of taste and I see nothing wrong with them. Maybe for night hunting a light could be mounted.

1,872 Posts
Hey check it out! Henry is showing off their new tactical concept rifle. Apparently they’re fans of our Henry 45-70, 410 lever design b/c they copied it for their new rifles.

Should we be flattered or annoyed?

Adam

ImageUploadedByOutdoor Forums1525544038.603983.jpg ImageUploadedByOutdoor Forums1525544059.883118.jpg

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have added one to mine also along with a Boyd’s stock and it was a beast to remove the wood the first time.

i did some sanding on the wood for a better fit and finish.

i like the stainless and brushed look also and I may need to pick up another one.
9784D161-25EF-4F3B-BB9D-C9F45FDA7F09.jpeg

1 - 20 of 20 Posts