Marlin Firearms Forum banner

Meth Housewives on the Internet

3K views 26 replies 7 participants last post by  marlin*man 
#1 ·
On the Today Show this am a Topic was the explosion of Meth Houswives on the Internet.Do you suppose?

#3 ·
:shock: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
It does appear to be that way sometimes!

Annabelle

G
#8 ·
POOR OLE WIZZIE.....

Careful.... you're talking about things near n' deal to ole wizzie's heart, Wal-Mart and Hamburger Helper...

I don't want him checking out til I get those free drinks he offered....

So....Wiz, save a little of your Welfare Check this month cuz we're gonna take ya up on that offer....

Stay Tuned......
:D

#9 ·
I heard the most awful rumor that Wal*Mart was selling it's own wine and the thought of that totally gives me anxiety and I hope it isn't true.

I drank a glass of Colheita tonight that costs more per bottle than the average monthly welfare check.

Anyway, I'm sorry I missed the Oprah show on meth. housewives but it probaby would have made me sick anyway. Give me a good glass of Tawny Port any day.

:)

#12 ·
IntrepidWizard,
Sounds to me like they think they're 'too good' to be one of
those housewives. :lol: :roll:

To those who put down Hamburger Helper, it's
nutritional (the cheese, pasta and use lean meat) and quick,
easy and inexpensive for those working moms on a budget.
It also taste good. Add a tossed salad and some fruit and
you've got a full meal that kids love!
By the way, I'm a nutritionist. :wink:

Braveheart

#13 ·
Braveheart,they are female types that have no interest in guns only in S disturbing and provoking.What amazes me they state they are mothers ,maybe married maybe not who are more interested S disturbing different Forums than taking care of their families .

#14 ·
To those who put down Hamburger Helper, it's
nutritional (the cheese, pasta and use lean meat) and quick,
easy and inexpensive for those working moms on a budget.
It also taste good. Add a tossed salad and some fruit and
you've got a full meal that kids love!
By the way, I'm a nutritionist
My son never cared for it, though I suppose if children didn't know anything else, they would have to like it. And I don't cook from boxes.

Wizard, don't try to drag my family into your petty insults. My son is in Paris right now.

#15 ·
I am a housewife and I am certainly not slamming anyone for being one. However, I do choose to make my husband and children nutritious meals that do not come from a box. I find it better to serve as many fresh veggies as possible and as little red meat as possible. My husband comes from a family with a large history of heart disease and I intend to make sure that he will be here for a long time. I am trying to teach my children to make broader and better choices. I believe this is a good thing.

Wiz, once again, you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I do have an interest in guns. But this forum is not about guns. Is it?

And my children and husband are well taken care of. Since it is not necessary for me to have my nose shoved up their butts all day, I do take short breaks and visit a few sites. And it just so happens, that this one is on my to-do list when I log on.

#20 ·
Everybody that Grills Venison raise your hand--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------That is what I thought.

#21 ·
I'm real proud of you.
Thing is some people have to work & theres not enuff time in my house for my wife to fix homemade goodies all the time.
Aint no biggie making pasta anyhow.

We make homemade lasagna alot but thats about the extent of it.
My Grandma tho usta make just about any pasta you could think of from scratch. Times were different, she could take all day fixing dinner. My wifes got about an hour between me getting home & her going back to work. She's gotta get the kids from school, get them doing homework fix dinner & then she's out. Wish it were different but its not. :D Truthfully I dont see how she does it. I love that woman! :D

#23 ·
tough123 said:
IntrepidWizard said:
Everybody that Grills Venison raise your hand--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------That is what I thought.
Doesn't everyone?
Not really. I do but it can be easy to overcook it. Best way I like it is I fry up some onions, garlic & mushrooms, when the onions start carmelizing I take them out & throw in a few steaks 1/2 inch or so thick & cook 2 or 3 minutes each side. then I throw the onions & mushrooms back in for another minute or so & thats it. :D

Sometimes I throw in some potatoes as well.

Gonna make a roast saturday, I'm trying one of those plastic bags you put everything in & put the whole thing in the oven. I hope it works as I never tried cooking in a plastic bag before but I suppose if it doesnt come out right the dog will love me. :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.