Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, my ex-fiancé has been quite a gentlemen since I broke up with him, even took me out on my birthday and dropped almost a grand on the celebration, and seemed to find a great deal of amusement in my...intoxicated state, but didn't try to take advantage of that.

Now, he's totally authoritative and masculine, just how I like you guys to be, but he did the strangest thing when I was sitting here at my computer desk awhile ago. He went and got a hairbrush and just started brushing my hair. Of course I was in the process of totally melting but then came to my senses and sent him on home.

So what is it with men and women's hair? Personally, I could never do the standard ****/feminist butch cut myself, and have rather long hair which is the color of a chocolate truffle :) I recently got it cut to about shoulder length though because it was giving me hell when I tried to sleep.

How do you guys feel about hair? I really think the total short look is an absolute turn off and could never do that.

Do you guys ever brush your ladies' hair? It's wonderful and if you don't, you should try it. :)

·
Registered
729 Posts
Never could brush my x's because of those giant curlers she always had in it. :lol:

·
Banned
2,406 Posts
Let us see,your ex was not successfull brushing your hair,a guy you don't like is over brushing your hair and you like it and kick him out,is that about it?

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
I like short hair.... I have none so don't matter,, but I am not brushing it for a woman either,, they have Little Girls with Boys Pluming to do that in Salons

·
Premium Member
12,094 Posts
I kinda like long hair on a woman myself. Never gave much thought to brushing it tho. Looks like it might be to hard & I'd screw it up. Sometimes i'll do a load of laundry tho. :lol:

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL, that reminds me that I need to find a good *** hairstylist; they have the best gossip.

I won't get banned for using that word here, will I?

·
Premium Member
12,094 Posts
The RedBaroness said:
LOL, that reminds me that I need to find a good *** hairstylist; they have the best gossip.

I won't get banned for using that word here, will I?
Hairstylist? :lol:

·
Registered
888 Posts
:shock:... I am neither of the above mentioned cornfused about their gender names...I wouldn't know and personally could care less about what hair length they may or may not prefer.

I keep my hair short because I like it. It's just me. I don't deal well with mirror duty and have no patience for it when it comes to hair..never did.

Mister and I made a deal a long time ago after my letting my hair grow out to the middle of my back because he asked me to and my becoming horribly anoid with it and cutting it off again. He won't complain about my short hair anymore and I won't grow it long.. become psycotic and make him miserable because of it.

Different strokes for different folks.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Some short hair looks very nice, Jane, and I'm sure yours does. My sister has short hair and is still quite lovely.

What I mean though is that there seems to be a certain hairstyle (uh oh, there's that word again, Lever) that is prevalent among gender confused "women". I once saw a pack of 'em, a motorcycle gang actually, of lesbians and every last one of them had the same hairstyle.

And yes, one of them whistled at me.

·
Registered
888 Posts
ummm...I use to have a motorcycle...I swear I wasn't with 'em...I never got out of Michigan on it ...Mister took mine away after I passed him once while he was riding his Gold-Wing...lol :D

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
NO comment. Those who know me know what I'm thinking.

Had a real hard time not getting a haircut every week when I got out of the Army because I hate hair...on me at least. Don't care too much for short hair on most women, but hey I only have to worry about one of those now. :lol:

·
Banned
2,406 Posts
Ditto

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Calamity Jane said:
He won't complain about my short hair anymore and I won't grow it long.. become psycotic and make him miserable because of it.

Funny,,, he never said a thing about your hair causing it..

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Hell, I just want some hair. Mine seems to be disappearing quicker than a June bug at a Blue Jay convention. I really had plenty of hair until about 6 years ago, then for some unknown reason, it started turning white overnight and what didn't turn white started turning loose unfortunately.

About the only solace that I see is when I see other males that are 20 yrs younger than I am and they have NO hair on top and just a small hint around the sides.

Yes, I am follically challenged for sure!

PS: What does a bald man put on his drivers license in the place for "hair color"??? Does anyone know???

·
Registered
888 Posts
EAGLE EYE 444 said:
Hell, I just want some hair. What does a bald man put on his drivers license in the place for "hair color"??? Does anyone know???
......Professor?...Tell 'em you you have so much info stored in your brain...there's no room for hair roots... :wink: ...then you need to go get a tattoo of Marvin the martian on your head. :wink:

GJ - SqS ...I'll see you in September...hehehehe 8)

·
Registered
729 Posts
Eagle Eye 444- You could always tell the women the top of your bald head is just a solar panel for a sex machine. :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock:

·
Registered
8 Posts
LMAO...I like that one nightrain...As far as women's hair, it just depends on the woman. Some women look hot w/ short hair, others w/ long. The only thing I don't care for is really long hair, like mid-back long.

take it easy

1 - 20 of 52 Posts