Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope everyone has a nice Memorial Day. Lett us all remember those who have died to give us this Freedom and the Rights that go with it.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Besides the snow that is falling right now and being a vet myself...I am glad that we have this day to remember why we are still here as a nation. In spite of the challenges we currently have with the current crop of spineless respresentatives, we are still the best country on the planet!

We're supposed to have a parade this morning, not sure if it will happen with the snow/rain at the moment. If they do, I would not be surprised with the tenancity of montanans veterans. What and awlsome combination!!!

Lonerider

·
Premium Member
3,561 Posts
I always do a "Memorial Day" themed sermon on the Sunday before. It's hard to deliver because of the emotions...and the "memories", but 'they" and their sacrifice ( especially my relatives/old friends) are worth my attention and respect, and I demand it of my congregation, which they are happy to do. Never Forget.

·
Premium Member
9,465 Posts
I salute all of our veterans. If not for them, this country would have long been over and done with.

·
Registered
32,306 Posts
Hi Guys,
We have Anzac Day here in Oz in memery to our returned and fallen war mates. Can you tell me a little about you Memorial Day and its origins (history), as I don't know much about your salutes to your fallen.

·
Registered
9,496 Posts
Lest we forget.

·
Registered
32,306 Posts
Amen to that Oz. Lest we forget.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts