Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a pastor of a local church. Each Memorial Day we think of those who made the ultimate sacrifice for our country’s freedom, as well as the sacrifice of their families. We are blessed to have several of those families at our church.

I am so thankful to each of you Vets who placed yourself in harms way to safeguard our freedom, unfortunately a freedom we too often take for granted.

I am also thankful for our our military families. No one knows how much you give up to let your loved ones do what they do.

I believe it is a special calling.

Thank you!

·
Premium Member
13,992 Posts
I received this yesterday from one of my veteran brothers, that I served with, and can't say it any better:

To each of you, my brother Eagles,
May this Memorial Day bring to you peace to soothe your soldier's soul, warm memories of your fallen brothers, and pride for having served with men such as them.

Let us never forget those who fell and who we represent.

·
Premium Member
13,992 Posts
I received this yesterday from one of my veteran brothers, that I served with, and can't say it any better. While it was sent to those of us who served together, the sentiment applies to all veterans of all services, past and present.

May this Memorial Day bring to you peace to soothe your soldier's soul, warm memories of your fallen brothers, and pride for having served with men such as them.

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
I received this yesterday from one of my veteran brothers, that I served with, and can't say it any better. While it was sent to those of us who served together, the sentiment applies to all veterans of all services, past and present.

Amen!

·
Registered
14,566 Posts
Makes me think of the millions of guys who served, fought & died for this country. It also makes me think of what went wrong for the country to deteriorate to the present condition. The worst thing this country ever did was do away with the draft. There are few Veterans that are on the bandwagon of Liberalism.

These young kids need to visit foreign countries, not the resorts where they go on spring break, the "real" part where the common people live. They will find out fast that they live in the greatest country the world has ever seen. These young POS might as well be spitting on the graves of the Americans who served and made their selfish lives possible.

·
Super Moderator
11,169 Posts
Lots of the new recruits flunk bootcamp.

Reactions: bkg1956
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.