Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my new CZ 452 varmint .22lr, mounted a Simmons 4-12x40 AO scope, sighted in with Wolf match extra, then proceeded to max the BDT 3 times in a row. That was the first three attempts at the BDT target.
I know it's not a Marlin, but this CZ is a shooter.
I'll post pictures of the rig and the targets later.
RV

·
Registered
932 Posts
Now that's some good shootin. Didn't I try to tell you a couple of years ago that you should get a CZ?

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sarge said:
Now that's some good shootin. Didn't I try to tell you a couple of years ago that you should get a CZ?
A lot of folks did. (And I'm glad I did!) The whole rig set-up = $445.00
RV

G

·
:D :D :D good shooten RV :D :D :D

i remembur i see a recurd book of all the BDT shooters back on the old marlin talk!!just weer did that recurd book go!! :? :? :? TEEM TOP GUN was the one who had it and put it on the marlin talk!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

8) BIG MORTIE 8)

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SquirrelSniper said:
I don't know if my young eyes could do that. Besides that I'm all out of practice. :(
My old eyes never did it that easy until I got the CZ. It has nothing to do with ability, It's all gun! :lol:
RV

·
Registered
201 Posts
RV

Good for you. Great Shooting!!. When I got my Varmint and posted 13 BDT maxes out of 24, hardly anyone noticed. But like you said it was a CZ on the old Marlin talk. That was when I decided it was a waste of time unless you did something that was spectacular.

DG

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Smoke, 13 max's is damn spectacular to me. I am sure i must have missed it on the old talk site.. So Congrats.. Late :lol:

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
smoke810 said:
RV

Good for you. Great Shooting!!. When I got my Varmint and posted 13 BDT maxes out of 24, hardly anyone noticed. But like you said it was a CZ on the old Marlin talk. That was when I decided it was a waste of time unless you did something that was spectacular.

DG
13 out of 24 is something to be proud of for sure.
The only max I managed before my CZ was several with my Marlin 882ssv .22wmr. Other .22lr's I had left me crying.
Great job there smoke!! :D

RV

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
I did congrats you on another thread RV :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts