Marlin Firearms Forum banner

marlintalk posters

3K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  Medic24 
#1 ·
I've been inquiring on where all the Marlintalk posters went and I was told this is where they are. So, is this the new Marlintalk club, or is it at Rimfirecentral under Marlin. I see some names in here that also posted at Marlintalk.

G
#3 ·
I think you'll find most of the regular contributers that were at the old MarlinTalk are present here...

Click on the " Memberlist " at the top of the opening page...scan through 9 pages of memebers here and you'll probably recognize many from the old site....

#4 ·
Geish,
Welcome aboard.

This board was created as a result of MarlinTalk being shutdown. Larry Stout created this board for us Marlin Guys and Gals to continue our daily learning experiences. I think that you will find many of the original Marlin posters here. I sure hope that you will enjoy it as much as I have.

#6 ·
Re: good

geish said:
AAAAAaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I think there's tears coming. It's good to know that the family is getting back together. Nice to see familiar names. Gunjunkie was the first one I recognized.
It makes sense that GunJunkie and Tears to your eyes would happen at the same time. Usually, tho, ya have to be in the same room with him for the tears to start rolling down your cheeks :lol:

#7 ·
When Marlin Talk shut down , we all just stood around scratching our heads and wondering what to do next? Larry kindly open this site for us. So happy that he did. :D I see a lot of the old MT regulars at many of the other sites I visit but they are gradually getting signed in here. Welcome aboard! :D

#8 ·

tubbythetuba said:
geish said:
AAAAAaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I think there's tears coming. It's good to know that the family is getting back together. Nice to see familiar names. Gunjunkie was the first one I recognized.
It makes sense that GunJunkie and Tears to your eyes would happen at the same time. Usually, tho, ya have to be in the same room with him for the tears to start rolling down your cheeks :lol:
ONLY WHEN I FART TUBBY>>> :D

Welcome Geish... some are at other places too.. RFC and alike.. but this will be main stompin grounds. :D

#9 ·

Gunjunkie said:
tubbythetuba said:
geish said:

Welcome Geish... some are at other places too.. RFC and alike.. but this will be main stompin grounds. :D
See what being an Old Fart In Training does to people? :p

Regards,

Doc Sharptail

G
#11 ·

Doc Sharptail said:
Gunjunkie said:
tubbythetuba said:
geish said:

Regards,

Doc Sharptail
I just wanted to see 4 quotes inside a quote... :oops:

G
#13 ·
Geish,

This seems to have become the official replacement for MT. I, and some others, are on at some other sights, like Rimfirecentral and Graybeards, but this has become the new home for the old gang.

I wish someone could get hold of some of the guys who've never shown up since MT fell. I've been to a number of places and have yet to run into Alaskamauserfan. I sent through a PM to him when MT came back fo a while to allow us to retrieve info, but I guess he never went back there to retrieve it.

If only the suits at Marlin could have given us some notice, we could have gotten a little better organized, but there's no use crying over spilt milk, is there?

Well, glad to see you made it over here.

G
#14 ·

9x19 said:
Doc Sharptail said:
Gunjunkie said:
tubbythetuba said:
geish said:

Regards,

Doc Sharptail
I just wanted to see 4 quotes inside a quote... :oops:
Let's go for 5. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.