Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ran across A 1977 336 30-30 Texan today. The metal and wood are nice with A rust spot on the front ramp and A hole in the forearm for A stud. Overall A very nice rifle. I did not even look at the rifling for fear of A full blown Marlinitis attack. They want $369. But I have had some luck getting them down before. I hope it's gone next time I go in there. It was all I could do to walk out without at least laying it away. ;D
someone in Palm Bch Co. needs to go get it soon!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,192 Posts
I'd love to replay the video from the shops surveillance camera that recorded all that!!!

picked it up-looked it over-put it down-scratched your head-walked away-turned back around-walked back over to it-picked it back up-put it back down-shook your head-walked out of the store- came back in-repeat steps 1-11, then finally went on your way..

You are a very sick man!!! ;)

·
Premium Member
7,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You are very close Scott! I don't need another 30-30, I don't need another 30-30, I don't need another 30-30 I don't need another 30-30. ;D ;D :'( ???

·
Registered
274 Posts
It's a texan, It's a texan, It's a texan, It's a texan,...
shoulda called 'em "Floridians"

·
Premium Member
9,463 Posts
Gaterskiner said:
You are very close Scott! I don't need another 30-30, I don't need another 30-30, I don't need another 30-30 I don't need another 30-30. ;D ;D :'( ???
You really ought to buy that rifle.

Look into my eyes ... you're getting sleepy, sleepy ... your eyelids are getting heavier, heavier, heavier ... you're getting sleepier and sleepier ... sleepier and sleepier ... you're sound asleep now ... when I snap my fingers you will awake with an insatiable urge to buy that rifle ... you will go right back to the store and buy it ... you will take it home and treasure it ... SNAP!

Like I was saying, you won't be happy until you get that rifle. It's calling your name, isn't it?

·
Premium Member
11,580 Posts
You guys are a bunch of "Enablers"!...................I'm not going to tell you al anything about the latest 1911's I've seen this week!............. :-X :-X :-X

Gaterskinner, Be Strong.................It's a 12 step program!........ ::) ::) ;D

Tom

·
Premium Member
7,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all the encouragment guys. I do believe I have found the cure for Marlinitis. It's called poverty.

I made A point to drive away from that store today. ;D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts