• Scout scope setup??

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Any suppliers for scout scope

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,157 Posts
Not to sure I understand what the poll is asking for ???. If the question is do you have a scout set-up, yes, my 1894C has the XS scout rail mounted. Wears a 2 power handgun scope and is quick to bear on a moving target IF you get used to shooting with both eyes open like yer sposta. ::) DP

·
Registered
59 Posts
dpe.ahoy said:
Not to sure I understand what the poll is asking for ???. If the question is do you have a scout set-up, yes, my 1894C has the XS scout rail mounted. Wears a 2 power handgun scope and is quick to bear on a moving target IF you get used to shooting with both eyes open like yer sposta. ::) DP
"SPOSTA"? For those of you who do not know this, "sposta" is a very technical term, usually only used by the "ones in the know" within the Low Speed High Drag arena......I know this for a fact since I is one....... ;D 8)

DP, when I saw that I just started laughing.....many years ago I was a Weapons/Tactics Instructor with a government agency, and I actually used that word a few times as my slightly Southern accent would let slip a word or 2......that was one of them. Brought back memories of that and the first time I showed up at a formal function in DC with my tux tailored for a pair of Python boots. They looked at me and almost screamed at me..."BOOTS?! YOU SHOW UP TO THIS FUNCTION WEARING BOOTS?!" The look on their faces when I replied "They cost more than your shoes from Sears" was priceless.....hey, nobody said I wasn't sposta......

·
Registered
9,157 Posts
What was their problem ???, that bunch of snakes in the grass shoulda recognized Python. ::) My Montana tux is tailored for boots as well, their Wrangler Boot Cut jeans. ;) ;D DP

1 - 6 of 6 Posts