1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,844 Posts
Welcome from Goldthwaite, TX! Thanks for joining us! John

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
Welcome to MO from Midcoast Maine. Some the teams here at MO have produced batches of tee shirts from time to time. I have not seen any lately though. Keep an eye peeled here as you never know what you are going to find.

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
Welcome to THE FORUM from NC!
I was working on getting some made, but they fired me because I wanted it to be right. A Marlin needs to look like a Marlin, not a wally world toy. Still working it from another source.

·
Registered
221 Posts
:dito: I like the necktie...

·
Registered
133 Posts
I found some a couple of years ago at a t-shirt place on the net. I did not save the info so I don't have a web address or company name. Do a Google search on "Marlin t-shirts".

·
Registered
602 Posts
Welcome from Goldthwaite, TX! Thanks for joining us! John
Not the home of Bobcat Goldthwaite I hope.

Anyhow, welcome to the forum from Taxsylvania, home of whatever.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Pretty sure I had some around here straight from Marlin. I know I've still got the denim ballcap.

·
Registered
10,227 Posts
Welcome from Central NYS ! I still have my Marlinowners T-shirt.

Reactions: marlinluvr

·
Registered
789 Posts
eBay had some hats a short time ago, lots of patches available there also. Could buy a patch sew or iron it on a shirt you like. A second option have a local embroidery shop make one, most have the ability to scan an image and put it on whatever you want.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.