Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Good news! RPP RHINO rails price reduction to $34.99. We were able to cut down our materials cost so we're passing on the savings to customers.

Manufactured in house, RHINO scope mount rails were specifically designed for Marlin Lever Actions.

Every rail comes with four T15 torx screws and a Torx star screwdriver bit.

http://www.marlinowners.com/forum/r...o-scope-mount-rails-marlin-lever-actions.html

I'm reading your signature, and see that you ream Marlin 336s for .30-30 AI. I'm curious as to the price of having this done. I have a Glenfield 30 that I considering having this done to, and knowing the cost would benefit me greatly. Thanks........

P. S.:
you can PM me if you so desire.....

1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I'm reading your signature, and see that you ream Marlin 336s for .30-30 AI. I'm curious as to the price of having this done. I have a Glenfield 30 that I considering having this done to, and knowing the cost would benefit me greatly. Thanks........

P. S.:
you can PM me if you so desire.....
Yes we charge $100 for AI reaming. For the Ackley eXtreme that allows for .30.30 AMMO, 30-30 AI ammo handloads, and .308ME bullet use, it’s $300. Ranger Point Precision| Custom Marlin Rifles, Gunsmith, Cypress, TX

1 - 5 of 5 Posts