Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
When a Florida Papoose owner approached us to develop a free floating handguard to remedy the missing forearm issue, we thought it made a lot of sense. The team at RPP decided to oblige and went even further, designing an integrated set of after-market parts including: a free float handguard (similar to an AR-15) that also replaces the takedown nut for tool-less assembly and disassembly, and an indexing accessory collar, and picatinny rails for attaching lights, lasers, optics and studs for two-point slings.

And the Florida owner? He received the very first free float handguard off the production line, free of charge.

Learn more on our Marlin Papoose 22LR Takedown webpage

20150406_175141_Richtone(HDR)_resized.jpg

UPDATE: THE NEW VERSION OF THIS HANDGUARD IS OUR KEYMOD VERSION WHICH LET'S USERS ATTACH ANY KEYMOD ACCESSORY SOLD ON THE MARKET.

·
Registered
11,600 Posts
I noticed the picture in the rimfire area, and again have to comment I think this is a very neat idea you have there. I know if I owned a Papoose, I wouldn't be able to resist doing this mod to it myself.
Keep up the good work!

1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When a Florida Papoose owner approached us to develop a free floating handguard to remedy the missing forearm issue, we thought it made a lot of sense. The team at RPP decided to oblige and went even further, designing an integrated set of after-market parts including: a free float handguard (similar to an AR-15) that also replaces the takedown nut for tool-less assembly and disassembly, and an indexing accessory collar, and picatinny rails for attaching lights, lasers, optics and studs for two-point slings.

And the Florida owner? He received the very first free float handguard off the production line, free of charge.

Learn more on our Marlin Papoose 22LR Takedown webpage

View attachment 141354

Version 2 is even better. Check out this post with details and photos.
http://www.marlinowners.com/forum/r...papoose-keymod-handguard-accessory-mount.html

Reactions: nsmi
1 - 3 of 3 Posts