Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Banned
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who would be interested in starting or being a member of a Marlin Owners Collectors Group? (official name to be decided on later)

·
Premium Member
3,589 Posts
Any place that you can exchange information on Marlins is good with me.

·
Premium Member
1,521 Posts
I'm in - I still don't know if I would be a help or a hindrance, but I'm in...

Shum8

·
Premium Member
12,094 Posts
Yup, aint got a clue how I could help but I'll do what I can! :D

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
I'm up for it as well. Not sure what kinda input you'd get from me with the border between us, but willing to see where this goes, and help where I can.

Regards,

Doc Sharptail

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'll join as long as it's ok to be just a collector of Marlins, and not a collector of OLD Marlins.

I'd love to have some of the "collector" Marlins, but I don't know if I'll ever have the kind of money it takes.

Don't want to belong to a club where they look down on anyone that only owns Marlins that are less than 20 years old.

Cathy

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
I am sure all would be welcome to this group..My oldest Marlin is 1998.. LOL.. antique.. :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,521 Posts
Cathy - Maybe you misunderstood - When we said old marlin collectors, we meant the old farts buyin 'em :lol: :lol: :lol:

Honestly, I bet more folks here are collectors/hoarders/gatherers of the newer Marlins than the old ones.....Heck - far as I'm concerned, one Marlin of any age is a collection. :D

Shum8

·
Premium Member
7,243 Posts
I'll ditto the others Cathy! All are welcome, or it's just not the right kind of organization.

G

·
shum8 said:
Cathy - Maybe you misunderstood - When we said old marlin collectors, we meant the old farts buyin 'em :lol: :lol: :lol:

Honestly, I bet more folks here are collectors/hoarders/gatherers of the newer Marlins than the old ones.....Heck - far as I'm concerned, one Marlin of any age is a collection. :D

Shum8

I resemble that remark :!:

·
Premium Member
1,521 Posts
6pt-sika said:
shum8 said:

Shum8

I resemble that remark :!:
Me too............ :wink:

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
BTT. Let's see if we can generate any more interest in this thing. Kinda low and slow right now- but that could be due to the board being down. Anyone else willing to put at least a little time into this idear???

Regards,

Doc Sharptail

·
Premium Member
1,521 Posts
Also, this is the only forum it's being discussed on. Think we should mention it to the rest of 'em?????

·
Banned
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
And so it shall be... Got a question and link to this post listed on the other forums. Let's see if that helps...

I see that there have been more people visiting this post, but barely anyone voting. :?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Heck, one more information center doesn’t break my heart. I haven’t posted enough on Collectors to get a feel one way or another. For what it’s worth I’ll support a new group it in any way I can, short of throwing money at it.

Chug

1 - 20 of 60 Posts