Marlin Firearms Forum banner

Marlin Model 99 M1 100 year anniversary

3K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Lonnie 
#1 ·
Can anyone give me any information on the Marlin Model 99 M1 100 year anniversary edition with original rear sights?!? Gun is in excellent working condition no issues...was thinking about selling but seems a lot of people are trying to talk us out of it....is this gun worth more than we are realizing??? PLEASE HELP! :)

#3 ·
the gun in good shape should fetch between $2 & 250 on gunbroker
there just neat little guns and I couldn't part with mine without suffering much remorse latter

Gun Rifle Firearm Trigger Shotgun

#4 ·
I just bought a pristine 989M2 with the Centennial Medallion on Gunbroker for $260. I would guess the gun could have been had for $200-225 without the medallion. I think in very good condition, with the medallion, it is a solid $200 gun and then the condition dictates from there. In any event if had it I would not let it go for a cent less than $200. Depends a lot on how nice it is. Maybe it is a solid $225 gun.

#5 ·
research shows, having the rear sight greatly increases value to at least 250.00

#6 ·
M99 M1 version goes around $200 to 250 around here when they show up. How much more is the medallion worth, I don't know. The M989 M2 version sells for more. The rear sight has sold as high as $100 on Gunbroker and that is the part that is always missing. Hope this helps.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.