Marlin Firearms Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my Model 39D. It is a 1971 build as far as I can tell. Everything works, shoots great, smooth action, trigger is nice. It has spent some time in the woods and has some wear on the bluing, some scuffs on the stock, see pics. I'd give it a 6-7/10 in cosmetics. I have 2 fore ends for it. One had been cut off at the band by a previous owner. The one that's on it is correct. See pics

Asking $750 shipped(CONUS). Cashiers check or money order only. I will package to survive anything UPS Ground shipping (to your FFL) can throw at it. I would like a paper copy of that FFL mailed with payment. All state laws apply.

First "I'll take it" wins the sale. PM me here for correspondence, or any additional pics you may want, thanks.
Wood Everyday carry Gun accessory Revolver Blade
Wood Everyday carry Knife Natural material Gun accessory
Wood Trigger Air gun Shotgun Gun accessory
Wood Trigger Gun accessory Revolver Wood stain
Wood Automotive exterior Bumper Office supplies Metal
Trigger Air gun Wood Material property Gun barrel
Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory Air gun Everyday carry
Brown Wood Amber Rectangle Floor
Furniture Wood Rectangle Table Floor
Pen Writing implement Office supplies Wood Ball pen

·
Registered
60 Posts
Me too. I was looking for one of these for a couple years, not hard mind you, but looking. And I just bought one a few days ago. Pains me to see this one at this price. Might have to say the magic words soon and end up with a pair. Wife would kill me.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The main difference is, the 39D is a takedown model. The gun separates into two pieces via that thumbscrew. Easy for putting it in a backpack I guess, but uts MUCH easier to clean! And yes, I do believe the barrel is 2" shorter. That,and Marlin only built 25k of these, between 1971-1973.
Wood Trigger Air gun Shotgun Gun accessory

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.