Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,805 Posts
I'm guessing you want to know about the Bullpup M22 which I think is a Marlin 795 conversion.

It is basically a Model 60 but instead of a tube feed it is a magazine feed...

The M22 is a stock made by Badger and fits a few rimfire platforms. The Model 795, Model 60 and a few other Marlins and now the Ruger 10/22 also...

Just Google "badger bullpup" and go to the result that says badgerm22...

·
Premium Member
3,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Guy on another forum says he has a Marlin M22 in 22mag semi auto.........what's up with that....?

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Never seen the M22 stocks even and cannot help much with the question. I will say this, that m22 stock is horrendous. I looked em up out of curiosity. With 5 minutes and a piece of scrap paper I could design a much nicer looking bullpup stock. I am serious. One good thing, the 10-22 ones are even worse. Cannot come up with a comparison for those though.

Looks like the guy that designed it must have been a Hockey Player. Maybe a Golfer? As it looks like they stuck a Marlin Action in a Hockey Stick,LOL

I guess as long as it is unloaded it could double as a precision putter. Maybe even a Driver.

Maybe someone custom installed a semi auto 22WMR action in the stock? If so it could be "fixed"

·
Registered
854 Posts
Trying to be polite, won't say how that stock is beyond ugly. Proof positive why recent gun parts downgrades are so popular with the black plastic crowd.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Marlin 922M, made from 1993 -2001. Approximately 7000 made, so they are not that common.
Mine will shoot a 1" group at 100 yards, will out shoot my CZ 455 WMR.
5 round magazines available that can be converted to a 7 round magazine. You can modify the Marlin 25M magazines to fit by milling a slot into it to get higher capacity magazines.
Trigger is very heavy, and cannot be modified easily.

Gun Rifle Grass Air gun Plant

Reactions: Scorpiusb
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.