Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Saw one at the Tanner Gun Show tody in Denver. Marlin 375, NIB, $650.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
$500 is a good price thse days.

To think that when I logged onto Marlin Talk a few years ago they were gong for 300 - 350, those days are probably gone forever.

SS

·
Premium Member
1,343 Posts
gunpowder,
you can be glad old BB was kicked off or he'd go off on how your gun is used, can't be worth more than $150-200's, the guy was a fruitcake :!:

·
Premium Member
1,409 Posts
Looking at the ammo data in my Shooters Bible this rifle is not a powerful as I thought it was. I'm going to save my money for a 35 Rem XLR when they come out this fall.
Beautiful rifle though but I can't own everything.

fknipfer

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
fknipfer said:
Looking at the ammo data in my Shooters Bible this rifle is not a powerful as I thought it was. I'm going to save my money for a 35 Rem XLR when they come out this fall.
Beautiful rifle though but I can't own everything.

fknipfer
Read my post here about the lack of power...hmmmmmmmmmmmm:

http://www.marlinowners.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=11329

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ss marlin 35 said:
are thos 375 big kickers? :eek:

Well one's man's junk is another man's treasure and it seem to me the perception of recoil might, could, maybe in the same line of thinking but for my money no more than a 20ga....so if you can't handle a 12 ga.

Cartridges is basically a straight-wall 30-30 case; of course there are techincal differences.

When this caliber was first introduced the was a lack cases for reloading and gun writer's were using 30-30 brass....for reloads in their articles...from what I recall..

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Big Redhead said:
Sidespin,

Is that such a "good price?" You know what a good price is.
*Think* this thru:

Go buy this one: "Saw one at the Tanner Gun Show tody in Denver. Marlin 375, NIB, $650."

Shoot it and watch what happens to the NIB value...it might be in a little better condition than those I have now and the 'new' used value might be a bit higher than mine.....cause it's got a box.... :twisted: :twisted:

·
Registered
165 Posts
I was just checking in the Speer manual about available bullets for this rifle. They say they don't make a 235 grain suitable for a tublar magazine. What do you use and how is it loaded?

Thanks,
Rick

·
Registered
145 Posts
That Buffalo guy was kicked off? :( DogGoneIt! He was so "entertaining". I still reread some of that and laugh "vicious little *******" if he could spell it. That was some seriously funny stuff :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts