Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I skimmed the archives and have found mixed opinions about the CCI Blazer bulk .22lr. I have a Glenfield/Boyds Glenfield project going and found some great prices right now on the 535 pc brick of CCI Blazers. I have read that they are fairly clean shooting. The velocity and distance is very close to the Mini-Mags- but 1/4 the price per 50. Has anyone got any stories about their experience with the CCI Blazer 22lr ammo and their 60's?

·
Premium Member
18,026 Posts
They shoot just fine in every 22 I own. I stock up on them when I find a good price, a couple of my rifles really like them. 8)

·
Registered
86 Posts
That is all I shoot in my 60. Does well, not too dirty, and costs me $14.99 (for now) for the 525 box.

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wow good price, I have not seen them that cheap up here. Where did you find them at that price?
I just paid about $21 per box after shipping. Dang. :p

·
Registered
86 Posts
GJinNY said:
wow good price, I have not seen them that cheap up here. Where did you find them at that price?
I just paid about $21 per box after shipping. Dang. :p
Well, went to buy more tonight and the price has gone up to 19.99. :-[ It was at a local hardware/farm store. Now the cheapest around here is Federal 550 at WM for $18.97.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts