Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to Big Medicine for the hat, proudly wearing it in Afghanistan

Not sure how to modify this post but I will run it down this way:
1) BIG CHIEF and the 1CAV Flag "FIRST TEAM"!!!
2) In front of monument dedicated to the military from a group of folks from N.Y. The momument is a piece of one of the Twin Towers beams. It sits in front of the RC-East HQ
3) Larger picture from #2
4) Chief in front of "Trigger" our mascot (no he isnt real but the saddle and all the tack is era perfect manufactured by saddle craftsmen with the Fort Hood Horse Detachment all active duty soldiers)

Enjoy, thanks again

Chief

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
That's awesome We pray for all of you daily ... Thank You..

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
The hat looks great and I love the pictures thank you for sharing them with us!!Thank you for you service I pray for your safety ass well as the other men and women over there!!

·
Banned
2,583 Posts
From one Chief (Ret) to another, thanks for your dedicated service! Oh, and darn nice hat too!! ;)

·
Premium Member
9,145 Posts
Looks great Chief! Give those smelly goat herders hell . They won't know what hit them when the DRT Express arrives. Take care.

·
Super Moderator
15,872 Posts
Super photos! From one Chief Warrant Officer to another, congratulations on your promotion!

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
I'm PROUD as all get out to have such a great team brother :) Stay safe soldier, y'all are doing an awesome job serving your country!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts