1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
367 Posts
I've only got one word to describe that rifle:

Gorgeous!!!!

· Registered
802 Posts
THAT'S what I'm talking about!!!

I'm very envious of whoever ends up with that rifle. Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

If I had the scratch............................ :(

Now why didn't Marlin ever do (or in the future OFFER) Custom Shop guns??? You know - pick your action, caliber, wood and grade, checkering or not, barrel style and length, any engraving................who cares if you have to wait 6 months or something to receive it. It would be uniquely YOURS and from the FACTORY!!!
Heck, the serial # could be your name or something. North American Arms offers that on their little revolvers.

That 45/70 is just an amazing example of the finest of lever guns.

Thanks for pointing that beauty out!

· Premium Member
9,026 Posts
That is one of the most gorgeous Marlins I've ever seen, and I'd love to click on the "buy it now" button, but I just don't think Marla would let me go for it. There are limits to even her patience with my Marlinitis. Now, if we hit the big money on the lottery, I think she'd let me buy it. I can dream, can't I?

I try to stay away from Gun Broker unless I'm actively looking for a particular kind of rifle or caliber. Otherwise I'd go totally bananas.

· Registered
802 Posts
Dude! Did you buy that gorgeous thing???

If you did, I'm happy for you (and envious!).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.