·
Registered
180 Posts
Tis purdy :)

·
Registered
152 Posts
Yup, That's one sexy lever gun! 8)

I think I'd be afraid to own that one. It would rust from everyone in my family drooling on it!

·
Registered
367 Posts
I've only got one word to describe that rifle:

Gorgeous!!!!

·
Registered
849 Posts
THAT'S what I'm talking about!!!

I'm very envious of whoever ends up with that rifle. Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

If I had the scratch............................ :(

Now why didn't Marlin ever do (or in the future OFFER) Custom Shop guns??? You know - pick your action, caliber, wood and grade, checkering or not, barrel style and length, any engraving................who cares if you have to wait 6 months or something to receive it. It would be uniquely YOURS and from the FACTORY!!!
Heck, the serial # could be your name or something. North American Arms offers that on their little revolvers.

That 45/70 is just an amazing example of the finest of lever guns.

Thanks for pointing that beauty out!

·
Registered
32,303 Posts
Nice chair.
No just kidding, it is truly a beautiful rifle.

·
Premium Member
9,463 Posts
That is one of the most gorgeous Marlins I've ever seen, and I'd love to click on the "buy it now" button, but I just don't think Marla would let me go for it. There are limits to even her patience with my Marlinitis. Now, if we hit the big money on the lottery, I think she'd let me buy it. I can dream, can't I?

I try to stay away from Gun Broker unless I'm actively looking for a particular kind of rifle or caliber. Otherwise I'd go totally bananas.

·
Registered
638 Posts
That Rifle is BEAUTIFUL. But there is one HUGE problem with it. And that is it would be just to pretty to hunt with. And at least for myself an unused rifle is a useless rifle.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
A beauty indeed.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Dude! Did you buy that gorgeous thing???

If you did, I'm happy for you (and envious!).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts