Marlin Firearms Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an older Marlin Counter Pad up for the benefit of Marlin Owners. The size is 12 x 18 inches, at some time in its past it has been stapled to something so there are some staple holes on it along with a few kinks and small scratches. The back is/was a black foam rubber that has dried a bit and rubs off. In spite of its faults I think it has some interest to we Marlin devotees.

One week should be enough so bidding ends on Monday, Feb. 21 at 6 PM EST. I'll pick up the shipping charge and high bidder pays VTDW.

Here's a picture.

·
Premium Member
14,841 Posts
Ya'll had better want this one. I seldom bid on these things because...you know...people will talk. ::) But I plan on working this one as I really would love to have this one. Don't tell the wife please. ;)

·
Premium Member
9,145 Posts
VTDW said:
Ya'll had better want this one. I seldom bid on these things because...you know...people will talk. ::) But I plan on working this one as I really would love to have this one. Don't tell the wife please. ;)
Don't worry Dawg I'll squeal on you :)

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cody 77,

Looks like you're the winner. PM your address to me and I'll have your Marlin Counter Pad ready to mail as soon as VTDW lets me know you have contacted him with payment.

Frank

·
Premium Member
3,576 Posts
Payment made by credit card

Thanks

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cody77,

Just mailed your Marlin Counter Pad. From the frozen north to the balmy climate of AL should only take two or three days. I hope you like it.

·
Premium Member
14,841 Posts
Ranch Dog said:
Dang... been out flying a trip. I would have cost you guys some money on this!
I could have been a duel Michael as I have been in the woods hunting sounders really hard as they are thick at our place right now. ;)

·
Premium Member
14,841 Posts
Also, the funds have been received!!!! Thanks to all as well.

Dave 8)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.