Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a Camp .45 and took it to my range. The initial round jammed entering the chamber and would not seat. I have 2 Camp 9's and never had an issue like this with them. It appears the feed slide was improperly aligned, but even when I took it apart, reset it so it looked aligned same problem occurred. Anyone have a similar problem?
JCrooks

·
Premium Member
13,991 Posts
I don't have a Camp Carbine and know nothing about them but I'd like to welcome you to MarliOwners. Glad to have you with us!

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Great Smoky Mountains of East Tennessee! I don't guess I've ever seen a camp carbine so I can't help. However there will be others along shortly who know all about them. We're glad you joined us!

Ron

·
Registered
8,306 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...You may want to post your question in the appropriate forum to get a better answer...

·
Premium Member
9,845 Posts
Welcome from Goldthwaite, TX! Glad you're here -- there is a camp 9/45 section of the forum if you don't get an answer here! John

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Welcome to Marlin Owners from a little piece of Heaven in Sullivan County, the Gem of the Endless Mountains of Pennsylvania.

Coyote222

·
Registered
20,660 Posts
Sounds like a problem having 3 camp 9's :biggrin: Welcome from Florida

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
Hello and welcome to Marlinowners from Louisiana!!!!

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Welcome from Long Island farm country, happy shootin'. Cheers:beerglass:

·
Super Moderator
16,019 Posts
WELCOME FROM OLYMPIA, WA; IN THE GREAT PACIFIC NORTHWEST - THE "ORIGINAL MARLIN®" (North Haven, CT Rifles) COUNTRY!

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma!

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Hello and Welcome to Marlin Owners from the State of South Dakota
Welcome Aboard, Enjoy the Journey
444GS2

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
welcome to the MO from the motor city! sorry i am unable to help you ,being that my first rifle is the only firearm i own, BUT i know there are a whole slew of people here that CAN and will help you.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Howdy and welcome from Kansas!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts