Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Friends - We're excited to announce our new Marlin Polymer Forearms. Stay tuned for the butt stocks as well. :)

Let us know what you think!

After much pleading from customers, RPP is excited to introduce our new all weather, M-LOK forend for Marlin lever guns. This robust, glass-filled polymer unit blends traditional lines with modern functionality, enhancing the look, feel, utility and durability of Marlin’s classic hunting rifles. The sandstone texture and generous palm swell offer excellent purchase, while a dozen M-LOK slots (both sides and bottom) provide attachment points for a variety of modern accessories. Better still, one part can replace both cap style and barrel band type original forearms.

Key Features:

- Robust, weatherproof, glass filled polymer

- 12 M-LOK slots for accessories

- Grippy texture and generous palm swell for confident control

- Paintable with no-bake on paint coatings like Duracoat or Cerakote

- Fits all Marlin centerfire lever guns (barrel band types use optional adapter)

- Weighs only 3oz (half a traditional wood forearm)

- Easy install in 15-20 min. (light fitting may be required)

Fits Marlin 336 in .30-30 and .35 Rem; Marlin 308 and 338; Marlin 444; Marlin 1894 in .357 Mag, .44 Mag, .45 LC; Marlin 1895 in .45-70 govt; Marlin 450M

https://www.rangerpointstore.com/marlin-m-lok-polymer-forearm-nylon-glass-filled-stock/

Marlin M-LOK Forearm_Black_rocks.jpg

·
Registered
467 Posts
Any ideal when the butt stock will be available ? Really would be interested in the set. Just my opinion but the stock set should match, looks "hodge podge" with a wood stock and a polymer / tactical forearm....not judging anybody who elects to go this route just my opinion. But really like the direction you are heading and will buy a set when available.

1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Any ideal when the butt stock will be available ? Really would be interested in the set. Just my opinion but the stock set should match, looks "hodge podge" with a wood stock and a polymer / tactical forearm....not judging anybody who elects to go this route just my opinion. But really like the direction you are heading and will buy a set when available.
We have the prototype done. Nice matching set. Just waiting a bit to see how much interest we receive in "the set" before getting the butt stocks made. Will come with a Limbsaver recoil pad.

Marlin Stock Set.jpg

·
Premium Member
7,766 Posts
I almost hate to admit it, but considering the weight savings and the potential sling mounting options I could see myself setting up one of my Marlins with the set.

Vooch

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
I agree, it seems like a plausible idea............ would sure lighten up my 30-30 that has laminate stocks.............

1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Regarding weight savings, you'll be interested to know that the polymer set (butt and forend) shaved an entire pound off our laminate fitted test rifle. That's pretty substantial. Not to worry though, that high tech Limbsaver is one heck of a recoil pad.

AD

1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
By the way, any one notice the end of the mag tube on our pictured rifle?

1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We work a lot with a very talented guy Ely Yerian in Montana. He's close with Lew at Grizzly Customs too. Oh and by the way, Lew bought our first one and loves them. Expect to see many more of his custom built Marlin's wearing our stocks. :)
https://elyyeriandesigns.com

He worked his magic on one of our forearms and got an almost perfect Cerakote paint match to the Marlin 45-70 and 336XLR grey laminate stocks.

So options...

RPP Marlin M-LOK Polymer Forearm_Cerakote _Ely Yerian Designs.jpg

1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yes...the cone is an interesting detail. Is it for the look or is it also functional as well.
Its a nice look.
RT4
We just finished designing two magazine tube end caps with "bullets" Will come in black or brushed aluminum. Be on the website later this week.

Here's a close-up of what you see on the rifle.

RPP Marlin Magazine Bullet Cap_fluted_stainless.jpeg

Reactions: Texas Shooter

·
Registered
4,672 Posts
Colours? Camo and fake wood may be too much to make cost effectively but grey, black, green etc. Cost and minimum order from the mfg to start.

This idea will cost you one quick take down screw.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts