Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Call me crazy, but I wonder if the Camp series would fit in this rig (Archangel Maurader)? Could be cool.

·
Registered
702 Posts
if memory serves (most time it don't ???) the bullpup stock conversion used the pistol grip as the mag well I never saw one but sure they were made. I have a choate folder on my 9, factory on .45

·
Registered
67 Posts
I just checked and they still have them for $149.95 + shipping. I wish someone would try one out and let us know they work. ;D

·
Registered
8 Posts
M1Carbine said:
I just checked and they still have them for $149.95 + shipping. I wish someone would try one out and let us know they work. ;D
I have one.....it was OK. It fit very well, but I just could not get use to the bull pup style and perfer the rifle instead. It now sits on my self collecting dust.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I appreciate your replies, but in Canada the plastic bullpup stock is banned. Yeah, makes no sense, but true. I can't get the Marlin side folder because of the State Dept., so I was thinking of other options.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks. Only if it does not collapse. US export rules are pretty well the Assault Weapons Ban for us. No evil features if it crosses the border. If it's pinned, it might work.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts