Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 882ssv .22 wmr with a bull barrel and synthetic stock, does anyone know where or if I can get a two tone black laminate stock for this gun, I love the laminate stock and was wondering if someone made it for the 882ssv, thanks alot

G

·
You can get one direct from the factory $72.95. Look on Marlin's web site under accesories. You might have to relieve the barrel channel some ,but thats not a biggie :D

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I cant seem to find it anywhere, would someone have a link to a specific website with a laminate stock, thanks

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The stock on marlin's website will bolt right on?, doesnt anyone offer a black two tone laminate stock, besides custom made?

G

·
xjcamaro89 said:
The stock on marlin's website will bolt right on?, doesnt anyone offer a black two tone laminate stock, besides custom made?
You want the stock like the one on the stainless 17HMR, correct? If so call their customer service people, they will probably sell you one of those. But don't be surprised if it is $100 or more :?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks alot, thats what I was looking for. Do they have a email addy, couldnt find one on the website

1 - 11 of 11 Posts