Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the model # or part number to look up when searching for the standard 10 shot mag for the Marlin 795? Where are some good places to look for them and look under what to find them?
Thank you.
Michael

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Magazines, no stock, on back order, don't look good

Well I have found what appears to be 10 round mags for the 795 but still don't know what specifically the manufactuers # is. But all I see is out of stock, on back order, back order time unknown, all the lovely stuff I run into with M&P mags or SD40s or 9mm pistol mags. It doesn't look good and the new gun comes with one mag.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Dont know about the tens, but ProMag makes a 25 round mag that seems to work well. I found some on sportsmansguide.com

·
Registered
834 Posts
The basic original magazine is G4071350-01

Midway gets them from time to time. Your best bet overall is to sign up for email alerts from Midway.

If you're in a hurry, they have them on eBay almost every day.

·
Registered
834 Posts
You can order the promags directly from Promag. They cost more and they don't really tell you how long it will take, but at least you can order them.

·
Registered
454 Posts
10 round mags are on Ebay all the time, at hugely inflated prices of course.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Numrich has them, $22.40 plus shipping, I bought two 15 round magazines for a 989 M2 from them and the magazines were made in Taiwan but work great...:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts