Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is the 7000 discontinued? It's the next must have rifle on my list. I remember shooting it at the range and falling in love with it. The guy was getting good groups (3/4" with green tags) @ 50 if I remember correctly. I can't seem to spot it at any of my gun shops. It had a nice 2 stage trigger on it. I don't know if that was factory, I forgot the ask the guy.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks

Thanks FOX. Might you know if they have oem magazines that hold more rounds than the standard. Wish they had aftermarkets parts like 10/22 mags that hold 50 or so.

·
Registered
20 Posts
not that I know of. bass pro carry the clips for them about 12 dollars.by a extra one and tape them end to end. will help to shoot more faster.if you get one try that cci small game bullet in it.mine shoots like a 600 dollar gun with them.

[good hunting] AL

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
I've got the 7000, it's a great rifle..
My question: where do we get the SGBs..? Last I knew, they were discontinued...

·
Registered
20 Posts
IRONGLOW
let me know if you got my message I sent you .it keep telling it didn't go through.[22 Rimfire Ammo] is where you can get them.a verry good true shooting bullet.they did drop them a few years back but started back making them last year again.10 shots in my 7000 at 50 yards covered with a dime.and that was out of a truck window. resting on the glass./ no telling how it woiuld do if I had it on sand bags &table.

[good hunting] AL

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Foxsquirrel;
As I wrote you a return e-mail, somehow as I sent it you message then popped up for me to read???
Probably something I'm goofing up....not much of a PC operator...LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts