Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I lost the Safety Plunger Spring when transferring a safety from a Glenfield 60 to a Marlin 795 trigger guard (converting the 60 to a box magazine feed). The spring went flying and I can't find it. In looking online, I can't find the part in stock anywhere. Does anyone know the specs (length, diameter, etc) of the spring and if there is a "close enough" replacement out there? Links would be appreciated.

BTW, the conversion is going great, only a couple hiccups that need sorting out.

·
Super Moderator
16,684 Posts
You could buy a whole trigger guard on E-bay... You try the whole on the hands and knees sweeping a magnet back and forth thing yet?

·
Registered
21 Posts
I lost a detent ball on one of mine and made one out of the end of a nail. It now works better than the original. Fortunately I did not lose the spring. If you can find one that fits the hole, you can cut it to length. Doesn't need to be too strong. Ebay has many parts for the 60 series. I think many are canabalizing them and selling off the parts which can be very lucrative. Sad.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts