Marlin Firearms Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
LOCK DOWN PLEASE. I have to make a fleet adjustment so in order to make more room for 45-70's I am going to put this beautiful 444 up FS. I'm asking $750 shipped to lower 47. California not on my list:) Thanks Shotgun Sculpture Wood
Gun Shotgun Wood Air gun
Shotgun Airsoft gun

I will consider trade offers of the 45-70, 44 & 45lc type. 1895gs for sure;)

·
Premium Member
8,595 Posts
That's a Fiiine lookin 444!!!! It's got really nice looking furniture on it.... Someone's gonna be a Happy Camper! :biggrin:

For Anyone not familiar with, or has not had the pleasure of doing business with Russell4570, he is Top Notch! I just completed a trade with him and it was a pleasure to do business with him, and it went Smooth as Butter.... He's one of the Good Guys, and I can't wait to do more business with him... :biggrin:

Good Luck with your sale Russell :tee:

BloodGroove4570

·
Premium Member
323 Posts
Same here. Russell is top notch!

·
Super Moderator
26,091 Posts
Sending out a 444 Marlin for a 45-70? Are you OK Russell? I know us soldiers and marines are supposed to be "rocks with lips"--but--are YOU sure? And before you ask---No--I HAVE a 444 Marlin--I am NOT trading my 1894P! Good luck with your trade or sale. Those in Ohio should really be looking this rifle over since it is now legal to use hunting there. :biggrin:

·
Super Moderator
26,091 Posts
If I were you--trade all your 45-70s away. Get a 444P shorty to go with the 1894P. You WILL be a happy camper. MO member Buffalo Jake used a 444S to take out a buffalo at 300 yards this past January. Another MO member in AK took out a large interior grizz using his 444S. I don't need a 45-70--that 444 Marlin will work for me! That 444P/1894P would be a winning combo! :biggrin:

·
Super Moderator
26,091 Posts
I would use a 45-70 for trade bait--always wanted a 338MX! :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
10,806 Posts
To be honest Russell I would love to have it, but just yesterday I committed my available cash to a S&W k32 H&R Mag Masterpiece. I wont have that much again for a while.

Reactions: Pereira and Ret_Eng

·
Super Moderator
26,091 Posts
I'm open for trade offers too. 22lr, 44, 45lc, 45-70 types.

Ret_eng I do have a bnib 308mx but no more 338mx's.
I would even go for a 308MXLR or a 336XLR in 35 Rem. Once I get back from the sandbox--I have a buyer lined up for my NIB Rem 700 30-06. Once that deal is finished--I would be interested in the 444P (cash deal). I do have a 308MX Remlin already. I think its made out of leftover CT parts--looks and shoots more like a JM Marlin. :driver:

·
Super Moderator
26,091 Posts
To be honest Russell I would love to have it, but just yesterday I committed my available cash to a S&W k32 H&R Mag Masterpiece. I wont have that much again for a while.
Another 444 Marlin fan comes out of the closet! :biggrin:

Reactions: Buffalo Jake

·
Premium Member
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Lol. I understand. If I hadn't recently bought this keltec KSG I would probably be using those three magic words on another rifle listed here as well. Gun Firearm Trigger Air gun Airsoft
15 12ga rounds in one compact machine is nice though;)

·
Registered
11,171 Posts
Oh did I not mention that I have a 444p and it's next on my list to part with;). I'm sure the 444 provides plenty of kill power but I'm married to the 45-70. That's were my obsession began and one day will end.
Man I want a 444P but it will probably be later on this summer before I'll have the funds for one. Have been spending quite a bit on reloading and casting lately.

·
Premium Member
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ok guys I just pre spent the money from the hypothetical sell of this rifle lol. I just checked and there is 59 total round in those 4 boxes. 10 ftx's 9 reminton 20remingtond and 20 sealed factory bullets from Alabama Ammo inc. I'll include them in the package.

·
Super Moderator
16,877 Posts
I knew it!!! I knew you were a 444 man at heart! :biggrin: Nice deal you got going Russell, best of luck to you in selling. Mr fixit

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.