Marlin Firearms Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
I have for sale a 2008 Marlin, JM stamped, 22" barreled, .410 shotgun that uses 2.5" shells. It comes with the original box, docs and has the hammer spur with it. It is in great condition. I traded for this shotgun nearly 4 years ago, and I have not fired it. I got it from a friend of mine who needed to trade it for something else. My friend told me that he never fired it, but I cannot verify that and will not say that it has never been fired.

I am asking $895, or best reasonable offer, plus shipping. I will ship it through a FFL to an FFL. I realize that I can ship it, but I would rather not. I am not looking for any trades, but a full sized Kimber model that I do not have, might make me change my mind. Here are a couple of pictures. All MO rules apply.

First to post "I'll take it" owns the shotgun. Please use PM to make an offer. Thank you for looking.

Gun Firearm Trigger Shotgun Revolver
Gun Firearm Trigger Air gun Shotgun
Text Font Metal
Metal

·
Administrator
31,360 Posts
JWC1951, you say all rules apply but you forgot the mandatory first to post "I'll take it" statement.

Jack

Reactions: Tar_Heel 336

·
Administrator
31,360 Posts
Reactions: Ret_Eng and JWC1951

·
Registered
896 Posts
Now here's a Marlin that you don't see up for sale very often! I wish it was the XLR model with the stainless metal with the grey laminate stocks! I give it 24 hours at the most on here before someone snags this Marlin!

Reactions: 10acres and JWC1951

·
Registered
969 Posts
Must have willpower! I just made a deal with JES to ream a 336 30-30 barrel to 410. Good luck with your sale.

BB

Reactions: 10acres and JWC1951

·
Premium Member
5,053 Posts
I think the last one I saw NIB was a year or so ago, and it was at least $100 more than that. Seeing two in as many years surprises the heck outta me! Somebody needs to talk their family into this as a wonderful Father's Day gift! (I'm not a Dad to anything but my two cats, that I know of, and they're bums) :hmmmm: I do like the darker wood on this one better! Bet it won't make it through the weekend. :wink:

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I will be leaving to visit my kids and grand kids this Father's Day weekend. My plan is to watch the site and keep up with any posted messages. However, I may not return your message as promptly as I normally would, but I will reply. Thanks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.