Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off I am new here, I hope this is in the right spot.

So the issue is my father recently passed away and left a marlin 39m. It has a broken extractor. The old style with the flat spring.. For the life of me I can not find a new extractor ,or new to me extractor at least. I did locate a website called wisners inc, I don't quite trust their website. So I guess my question is does anybody else have an idea where to find a part and or have you heard of wisners? Thank you greatly.

·
Registered
29,110 Posts
Sorry for your lost.

Welcome from the marshes of south Louisiana.

ca'jun56

·
Super Moderator
15,430 Posts
Welcome from Alabama... Yes, I've ordered from Wisners and had no problem... Just takes a while if they have to manufacture the part and sometimes they are the only game in town...

·
Super Moderator
15,430 Posts
Numrich shows a used factory original in stock... Part # 1605580...

·
Premium Member
6,382 Posts
Welcome from SC Pennsylvania!!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Welcome from SC Pennsylvania!!!
Don't hesitate using Wisner's, they are good folks who make quality parts. I have ordered the same part you are looking for from them and had no issues whatsoever. If you call and order it today you'll receive it in a week or less. Question though...you said you had a 39m, is it really a 39M or a 39A Mountie? The reason I ask is the extractor changed styles 3 times during the production of these rifles but Wisners has pictures of the extractors on their website so you can be sure of what you are ordering. Good luck.

·
Registered
4,716 Posts
Welcome and good luck in your search.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts