Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My ex had her house broken into while she was out of town. The police came and were going to be cowboys and empty the rounds and ended up breaking the riffle. Another friend of hers tried to put it back together and it finally found it's way to me, missing parts. Looking for the parts to put her back together.
Gun Firearm Revolver Trigger Starting pistol

Jimmy

·
Registered
86 Posts
What jumps out to me is the missing bolt, could have dropped out when the cowboys broke it down. Maybe the parts are still at the house.

·
Administrator
23,826 Posts
Your are pretty much at a stand still without the bolt.

Find that and you could get all the rest of what you need. You might try the auction sights for the bolt, but there is no guarantee a used one will fit right.

Down near the bottom of the page is our trading post where you can post in the Marlin Parts and Accessories wanted for the bolt you never know with almost 54,000 Marlin Owners members you might get lucky.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Hey Jimmy

You can go to Midway USA out of Columbia Mo. or Brownells out of Iowa. Just Google either one and then Select Marlin Lever Action Rifle Parts and you can order them on Line. Here is a print of the gun on a break down. From it you can determine the part you need. Sounds like a great undertaking and Adventure. Best of Luck.

Enjoy the Journey
444GS2

Text Auto part Diagram Music
Auto part Automotive window part

Reactions: alman

·
Premium Member
All kinds. Enamored of their mechanisms! Worked as an engineering
12,536 Posts
Looks like you skated lucky on that one. Does it still have the take down screw, if not they are readily available. Hope you'll get to keep her (the gun that is) AC

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Take down screw is there. Looks like I'll need a ejector spring and the cartridge cutoff. Is there a cartridge cutoff spring? or is that just the old style?

Jimmy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.