Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an older model with octagon barrel and has the older style tube loading where the outer tube slides up then you load a mo into the inner tube and slide outer tube back.
I am missing all the parts to make it wor. Just the tubes.
is there anyone with pics of these parts or a diagram of how they work.
i think I could make them if I had dimensions of the parts or even pics of each part.
Any help with some info would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
60 Posts
Occasionally, these older original magazines (both tubes and all the other parts) are found on ebay. Prices are usually in excess of $150.00. Alternatively, contact Wisner's gun parts, they make a replacement magazine assembly with all the parts to make an older Marlin 39 function. Granted, your rifle will no longer be original but it will function. The design of these older Marlin 39 magazines left quite a bit to be desired and are all but impossible to repair if something does malfunction or breaks. Wisner's are good people to deal with and their website is Wisner's Inc | Obsolete reproduction firearms manufacturer. Good luck.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sadly they don’t ship to Canada. I know I could make it if I had drawings or measurements but it’s so old that its next to impossible to find any info like that available. Thanks for the link anyways. Maybe when all this crap settles down they will lift the restriction.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Wow,too bad about not shipping to you, I am willing to get you measurements as you go, but it is going to be a project.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts