·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
That is a good price buy it!!!!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the enabling guys. It is on its way here today. Now for the real question what is a realistic selling price if I decided to sell it later or maybe swap it for something more my style like an 1894 or 1894c. Will hopefully post pictures later today.

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
Run! Don't walk!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
I would tell My Wife I could sell it for $500 but was going to keep it because it would be worth more later.

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
That 336 camo carbine is a bit of an anomoly. Pretty rare gun but not one many people are even aware exists. There have been posts here before where members have bought them and were looking for info and value. Seems to me most were originally sold as sort of low end guns but now are pretty rare. Even as. scarce as they are, they don't seem to bring a lot of money unless posted for sale to a group of guys like we have here who really love all things marlin.

·
Premium Member
3,280 Posts
Only difference is the stock. I've got a 336C the year they stopped making the "CC". Ended up with the barrel marked "336CC".
Must have had some leftovers.

·
Premium Member
954 Posts
Alot of people think these are the same as the Model 30AS that was available in camo for a short period of time. They both have a camo finish, but on the 336CC it's only the stocks. The 30AS camo was the whole gun, wood and metal. They also have different camo patterns.

They are not often seen (either model) so it's hard to put a price on one but I think you did alright with what you paid for yours. It is certainely not worth any less than a 336c of the same condition. I would bet that you could do pretty well if you sold it on Gun Broker and advertised it just right. It would not surprise me if you were to double your money.

-Bob George

·
Registered
4 Posts
I own a 2003 336cc. They started making them in 2001 and from what i have read they apperantly still are making them. Even tho i have not seen one past 2005 my self so far. From what i know the 336cc is the same as a 335A except has mossy oak break-up camoflage stock and forarm. only in 30-30 6 shot; reciever tapped for scope mount or receiver sight. Guitar Plucked string instruments Musical instrument String instrument Shotgun

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.