Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at Marlin's site this past Friday night, particularly after having the 25N recomended to me at the local sports shop. I saw it and it looked good, and the shop had said $165 new. So I was thinking...

This morning when I went back to Marlin, the section that had the 25N and NC, is gone. Does anyone know if the rifle was discontinued, or was it slated to be replaced by the 925, and I just didn't know it?

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Just different numbers I think.. all start with 9 now

·
Registered
175 Posts
Marlin discontinuing the 25-N would be as stupid a move as Ford discontinuing the F-150.

·
Registered
362 Posts
nfmMike said:
I was looking at Marlin's site this past Friday night, particularly after having the 25N recomended to me at the local sports shop. I saw it and it looked good, and the shop had said $165 new. So I was thinking...

This morning when I went back to Marlin, the section that had the 25N and NC, is gone. Does anyone know if the rifle was discontinued, or was it slated to be replaced by the 925, and I just didn't know it?
nfmMike~ marlin is putting in a new trigger system called "T-900" into all their new rifles. All the new rimfires are suppose to have the new number system, but is the same animal inside if that helps ya any.....:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts