Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
MOVED TO AUCTION PM for link if intrtested

I'm going to list this one here for the rest of the week to see if there's interest before resorting to the auction sites.
It's an 1895 LTD (Davidson special) I believe this was the first in a series of about 5.
I'm not the original owner but it doesn't seem to have had but little use from it's condition. That'a exactly the reason I'm offering it here because in the 2 or 3 years I've had it I've only fired it 5 or 6 times.
It has a 24" half round / half octagon barrel. I added a safety delete. I also removed the rear sight, added a blank and installed a Lyman rec. sight. Original rear sight will be included. I installed a plain but attractive but cuff but have included pics with it on and/or off so you can see the wood underneath. I'll sell it with or without the cuff and sight. I do not have the original box.
The price DOES NOT include shipping. Buyer will pay actual shipping and insurance to your chosen transfer dealer.
Price is $1,300 with sight & cuff / $1,200 for rifle only.

·
Premium Member
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Any trades that might interest you? or sale only?
JB
About the only items I'm interested in right now are little green tinted pieces of paper with
Mr. Franklin's mug on them. :biggrin:
Thanks for asking though.
Been thinking a lot lately about simplifying my life some and getting rid of some of the items I just look at but never use seems a step in the right direction.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.