Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,806 Posts
What is a fair price to pay for an original Marlin 1895 Cowboy one owner in good to very good condition? Does $600.00 sound reasonable?
Hey Q,

Welcome to MO.

Hit the BUY NOW! BUTTON!

That 1895 CB is a STEAL!

Later, Mark

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
from one canuck to another buy it. buy it! BUY IT! BUT IT NOW!!!!! gunbroker and locally where i am just across the border now, outside detroit, your looking at $900 - $1100 US so add 10- 15% for the going rate! so $1000 minimum.$600 canadian, for you american friends, that is around $535- 540 US at current exchange rate.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Today it is at 950.00 and has afew distinct marks on it

·
Registered
726 Posts
Buy it, or if I had the money I would have bought it

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
Quatic man I am only a half hour away, you send that bandit to me and I will make a citizens arrest. With gougers like that out there it almost makes me ashamed to say i am Canadian. eh

·
Registered
14 Posts
I paid 800 American for mine a couple weeks ago, and thought it was a bargain. It's a JM marked one with one blemish on the stock. If the one you are considering is in good shape it's well worth it.

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Qman, buy it now, as if you haven't guessed. Welcome to the MO Family from here in west central Mo. Get that Marlin and then post pictures of it, we need to see. Take care, John.

Reactions: Survivor99

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
Qman what happened did you buy the gun or what? eh

Reactions: msharley

·
Registered
356 Posts
Get it! :eating:

·
Registered
584 Posts
That's a few Canadian CowBoys kicking around. I'm ashamed to say if I found another at a decent price it would probably follow me home to join the Herd.:biggrin:

HA

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
Hey there HuntAway they are like hens teeth up here in the cold white north. I have this crazy idea i need a 38-55 Cowboy and they are a lot harder to come by than the 1895 Cowboys. eh

Reactions: GrondHamar

·
Registered
80 Posts
That's $100 less than I paid for mine, and I thought I was getting a steal. Buy It!

Same here, just picked one up today for $100 more, couldn't hardly get the money out fast enough. BUY IT....or let someone here know where it's at. I'm sure there a many that would jump on that deal.

·
Premium Member
16,806 Posts
Yeah I bought it, I put a deposit on her at the local gun shop and I'll pay the balance off next week and bring her home. I'll post pictures when I do.
Hey Q,

Your friendly enablers thank you. LOL

Congratulations!

Later, Mark

Reactions: GrondHamar
1 - 20 of 32 Posts