Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY GUYS, I NEED A MAGAZINE TUBE FOR A 1894P (44MAG). NATURALLY AS A LIMITED RUN I CAN'T FIND ONE AND THE OTHER CHOICES ARE OVERWELMING AND DO NOT HAVE GOOD PICTS. IS THERE ANOTHER MODEL TUBE I COULD POSSIBLY USE, ASSUMEING MAYBY HAVING TO SHORTEN IT? MINE IS 15.25" AND TAKES THE CAP UP FRONT AND ATTACHES WITH A STUD ON BARREL AND A SCREW THREW TUBE AND CAP.

THANKS A BUNCH, SETH

·
Registered
50 Posts
What’s wrong with the one you have now?

You can get the longer, standard tube and cut the receiver end to the correct length.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What’s wrong with the one you have now?

You can get the longer, standard tube and cut the receiver end to the correct length.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
10-4. THANKS. JUST DID NOT KNOW IF THE STANDARD HAD THE SAME CONNECT ON THE MUZZLE END. I AM CAPABLE TO CUT OFF TO LENGTH BUT DID NOT WANT TO HAVE TO TRY AND DRILL HOLES FOR THE STUD SCREW.
GUN SAT FOREVER I GUESS WITH DEBRIS IN MAG TUBE AND IT IS ROUGH WITH RUST AND CRAP STUCK IN IT. IM TRYING TO CLEAN IT OUT BUT WORRIED I'LL HAVE ALL THE FINISH RUBBED OFF INSIDE AND WILL BE CONSTANT MAINTINANCE, HENCE WANTING A NEW TUBE. THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR HELP. CHEERS, SETH

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Put some measurements in your post. That may help. Ported guns are rare so individual parts will be rare too.
I consider mag tube cleaning part of regular maintence. Get all the rust out and have it reblued. Then just run lightly oiled patches down no brushes to clean. You probably need a new spring too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts