1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
8,493 Posts
its time to show them our modern flying carpet....a flight of B 52's to be more precise....some civilians will be killed but thats just part of it....bomb em back to the stone age - its not that far - then go in and finish off the survivors...thats all they understand...its also why nobody @#$!%^ with saddam....

·
Premium Member
2,912 Posts
Well as a young man I did not served in our military forces but did work with a uncle of mine as a so call contracted employee of a company that the good ole US of A use during my time in the late 70's to the late 80's and I did away my fair share of extremists, warlords and just plain despicable people. So if who I mention before decide to come to my neck of the woods to do harm to my country and family, then I see doing away with more of them in my future:biggrin:.

·
Premium Member
8,170 Posts
Between the 22 million or so vets, the 5 million or so deer hunters, the other 7 million or so hunters of "other" game, and approximately 25% of the Citizenry owning firearms, I reckon the 20,000 or so members of ISIS will learn in pretty short order what Nick Powers is suggesting. :shot:

Like the man said... If they want to come to the United States and get a taste of our blood, then they need to quit talking and come on already... They need to hustle it up some though. That way, we'll have enough time to get caught back up on reloading in time for the fall seasons. :biggrin:

·
Registered
242 Posts
why do you think other countries haven't come to our shores because we are armed to the teeth we have hunters, former military all over the place and we will defend what is ours to the death ours or theirs but we will not back down

·
Banned
651 Posts
Show up in my neighborhood you be hearing the slap of the 405 grain 45-70 bullet flipping your islamic %$&##@!!:biggrin:

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Yeah we haven't had a good 0 cowboy gun fight down here in Texas" for manya years , but my 0~boy's down here wouldn't mind abilgen you rug heads a good one , Or you can take your Pick" we'll just hang ya in a Big ~ 0 Mesquite Tree.... up to ya'll , but come mess around in Texas" and and you will soon find out these 0~boys play for keeps down here :biggrin:

484_4.jpg

MAGNUM6

·
Premium Member
2,912 Posts
Yeah we haven't had a good 0 cowboy gun fight down here in Texas" for manya years , but my 0~boy's down here wouldn't mind abilgen you rug heads a good one , Or you can take your Pick" we'll just hang ya in a Big ~ 0 Mesquite Tree.... up to ya'll , but come mess around in Texas" and and you will soon find out these 0~boys play for keeps down here :biggrin:

View attachment 115892

MAGNUM6
Heck MAGNUM6, I live just across the lake from ya heck we get together, shoot a few of them Islamic terrorist, have a few beers and a bbq.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Heck MAGNUM6, I live just across the lake from ya heck we get together, shoot a few of them Islamic terrorist, have a few beers and a bbq.
Yeah that would be a Good turkey shoot , huh Marlin:) I was thinking the same thing the other night about that mess going on up yonder in Ferguson Mo . It's a wonder a bunch more of them people up there didn't get shot . I'm bettin these Dallas Cop's wouldn't put up with all that mess , Or these business people down here letting them Black's loot and burn there properties like that .
... Bout 5 or 6 good shotguns and Plenty # 8 shot shells posted up on top of them QT's and 7/11's and a couple posted Inside" would of saved them properties , I betcha That . buncha # 8 shot in some legs and butts would of put the brakes on all that Real quick" .

Do you ever go out to the Out Post Range off 80 over here in Mesquite , and play with your guns ? I don't go out there too much this time of year when it's hot , but quite a bit in the spring , fall and winter month's .... I like to go out there in the middle of the week when most people are working.... not too many fellows out there then , except us older boy's :tee:Good place to just visit and shoot the bull with the guys and drink coffee in the mornings :tee: and working up loads .... I see your a Life Member of the NRA" ... Ever thing about joining our Texas State Rifle Association ? They Fight the Heck out of the lib's down there in Austin over our right's , in fact there Office is right there at the capital building , and our Legislation Action Gal. hangs out there most of the time keeping her eyes on them suckers .... SHE'S ONE TUFF Gal. on um TOO ! :congrats:Been at it down there a long time .

Magnum6

·
Registered
250 Posts
This is the guy you need in the White House id vote for him.

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Let's begin by driving islam from American soil.

Reactions: grizbear13

·
Registered
6,011 Posts
These guys don't parade around with hoods and signs like in Iraq but they're here none the less. I didn't see much mercy at Fort Hood.

·
Premium Member
2,912 Posts
Yeah that would be a Good turkey shoot , huh Marlin:) I was thinking the same thing the other night about that mess going on up yonder in Ferguson Mo . It's a wonder a bunch more of them people up there didn't get shot . I'm bettin these Dallas Cop's wouldn't put up with all that mess , Or these business people down here letting them Black's loot and burn there properties like that .
... Bout 5 or 6 good shotguns and Plenty # 8 shot shells posted up on top of them QT's and 7/11's and a couple posted Inside" would of saved them properties , I betcha That . buncha # 8 shot in some legs and butts would of put the brakes on all that Real quick" .

Do you ever go out to the Out Post Range off 80 over here in Mesquite , and play with your guns ? I don't go out there too much this time of year when it's hot , but quite a bit in the spring , fall and winter month's .... I like to go out there in the middle of the week when most people are working.... not too many fellows out there then , except us older boy's :tee:Good place to just visit and shoot the bull with the guys and drink coffee in the mornings :tee: and working up loads .... I see your a Life Member of the NRA" ... Ever thing about joining our Texas State Rifle Association ? They Fight the Heck out of the lib's down there in Austin over our right's , in fact there Office is right there at the capital building , and our Legislation Action Gal. hangs out there most of the time keeping her eyes on them suckers .... SHE'S ONE TUFF Gal. on um TOO ! :congrats:Been at it down there a long time .

Magnum6
I didn't know there was a firing range off of 80 lol heck I use to work for a wrecker service right there just east of Collins road on the north side right next to that semi trailer place in Sunnyvale was called Shappards Wrecker service. Yea since my stroke my doc advise me not to drive and have to depend on the wife to get me around but let me know. Next week kinda book up with appointments but the 1st weekend in sept lets meet up out there just give me a addy and you can tell me more about the Texas State Rifle Association.

·
Premium Member
2,912 Posts
Hey Magnum6 lol are you talking about that range over by devils bowel lol like across the road there. I seen it but I totally forgot agout it until I did a addy check. Right there off of Lawson heading south.

·
Premium Member
2,128 Posts
And after we kick their hind parts we will have a big ol BBQ and throw the pig scraps in the big hole we dug for their resting place. Oh yeah there will be no virgins in he**.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts