Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting ready for the 6th annual buddy hunt fer pigs got the bows all sighted in the broadheads sharpened........now I just have to wait.......come on next friday

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Home from the hunt had lottsa fun and more great memories

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sgood1013 said:
Where did you hunt them with all that snow? Was it in PA?
Yes sir it was here in Pa a whole 31 miles away............We were at Tioga Hunting Ranch.........that pic was taken on a frozen creek

·
Registered
77 Posts
skwirl said:
Yes sir it was here in Pa a whole 31 miles away............We were at Tioga Hunting Ranch.........that pic was taken on a frozen creek
I talked to those guys at the northeast sports show in Syracuse and was thinking about going there to hunt a pig is it worth it and what do they charge? I thought he said something about a mangement hunt to cull his herd a bit.

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
HFD60 said:
good job ;D how did the rest of the gang do?
5 for 5 all bow kills 3 of them were 1 shot kills 2 took 3 shots .........I was 1 who took 3 shots.........But I think the last 2 were not needed the first shot took out the liver and 1 lung

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sgood1013 said:
I talked to those guys at the northeast sports show in Syracuse and was thinking about going there to hunt a pig is it worth it and what do they charge? I thought he said something about a mangement hunt to cull his herd a bit.
If you are just looking for meat go to your grocery store and buy pork definately cheaper....But if ya want to have a good time meet great people and chase some pigs then its worth it..........The management pigs are smaller and run $500.00 Here is a link

http://www.tiogaboarhunting.com/pictures.htm

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
2 other pigs taken on the hunt

·
Registered
419 Posts
skwirl, congrats on taking your hog. looks like it'll make some nice BBQ. ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts