1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and Repro

Regards,

Doc Sharptail

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
I though I saw that picture in Post Office Wanted Section.. LOL...

Hi Doc glad your back home with us..

Nice rifle , but all your rifles are nice..

·
Premium Member
7,243 Posts
Thanks for sharing that picture Doc! I thought we might have lost it with the reboot! Very nice 52!

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
yep it is.. I am too ugly for camera. so these are my boys..

·
Premium Member
12,094 Posts
Me & my oldest boy on Lake Francis in NH

A happy dog. :D

·
Registered
37 Posts
I give up, I can't get my picture to post, and I know I posted one on this site before.

That's my newest addition to my Marlin "collection".

My husband gave me his 336 30-30 after I bought him a BAR 7mm, then he bought me a 39A so I could practice with it instead of the 30-30. Then I found an older pump shotgun that I had to have (still looking for an o/u).

Then I found a nice model 60, easier to use around the farm because the 39A has a scope (works great on prairie dogs). ( I still need that bolt action, tube fed .22, and if I'm really lucky I'll find a pump .22 also)

Then last week I got my MR-7

So, does this make me a Marlin collector?

Cathy

·
Registered
37 Posts
I can not believe this, I FORGOT about my 1894cb in .357 - I'm gonna have to go take it out so it doesn't feel neglected. My avatar is sitting on my hubby's 1894c, also in .357. He bought that one for me, but I really wanted that octagon barrel. Then a month later I found my 1894CB, and hubby said I could have it if I let him have the first one.

Hubby also has his own model 60, and son has a .17, stainless with a silver stock - looks pretty neat.

Cathy

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Your link is wrong.. look how I edited yours in this post.. right click on it.. and properties..

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
macymarlin said:
I give up, I can't get my picture to post, and I know I posted one on this site before.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/ ect..........

My husband gave me his 336 30-30 after I bought him a BAR 7mm, then he bought me a 39A so I could practice with it instead of the 30-30. Then I found an older pump shotgun that I had to have (still looking for an o/u).

Then I found a nice model 60, easier to use around the farm because the 39A has a scope (works great on prairie dogs). ( I still need that bolt action, tube fed .22, and if I'm really lucky I'll find a pump .22 also)

Cathy

The htpp:// i31 should be img.photobucket.com/albums.

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
macymarlin said:

Cathy
Don't ask why when I quote it it works. I have no clue.. :lol:

·
Premium Member
7,243 Posts

This is me back in the late 1800's! :wink:

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
I knew you were old.. but old as dinosaur eggs is really old.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
7,243 Posts
Gunjunkie said:
I knew you were old.. but old as dinosaur eggs is really old.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hey! I resemble that remark!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts