Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We'd be glad to terrorize any tin cans that are talking back, pacify any Prairie Dogs or harass any feral hogs just to get away from the wives, kids, etc for an afternoon's shooting.

There's my two brothers and a couple of BIL's and maybe a few sons/grandsons involved. We prefer rifles, everything from .22 LR through .30-06 (M-1 Garand) according to target and range.

We've got time to plan and make arrangements so if you'd like to meet some folks and have some fun let me know what you've got in mind.

·
Registered
10,747 Posts
Wild, when I still lived there, I used to go off the Caprock to Rustic Range. It was a great place to shoot, Trap, silhouette's, target's out to 200 yds. It was a nice place to shoot, he had ammo & IIRC sodas & chips. You might pm Billy Jack he might know if they are still there. Good luck Mike.

Reactions: Wild Turkey

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wild, when I still lived there, I used to go off the Caprock to Rustic Range. It was a great place to shoot, Trap, silhouette's, target's out to 200 yds. It was a nice place to shoot, he had ammo & IIRC sodas & chips. You might pm Billy Jack he might know if they are still there. Good luck Mike.
Nope, Billy Jack said they're gone, but there's a couple of other places such as the Lubbock Shooting Complex that may be what I'm looking for. Thanks for the lead.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts