Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an opportunity to purchase a Limited V that is in 96-97% condition. It has a few scratches on the bluing (nothing deep) and a couple of safe marks on the butt stock. It has a scope mounted on it, so I assume the top of the receiver is goofed up beneath the rail that's mounted to it.

Asking price $699.

Go? No go?

How many rounds does the Ltd V hold? Nine?

·
Premium Member
16,812 Posts
Hey August,

A gently used LTD V, for $700?

A Skinner Sight will look just fine on the top of the receiver.

Buy Now!

Later, Mark

·
Premium Member
8,595 Posts
I wouldn't if I were you! Can you send ME the info though? Lol

Yeah that's a Great Price, if you like it Jump On It QUICK!!!!!

They usually start at $1000 or More!

Good luck, and IF you don't want it, please send me the info!!! :tee:
Seriously, I would give it a loving home in my stable of Marlins!!!

BloodGroove4570

·
Premium Member
953 Posts
OMG! Pistol grip stock, checkered and a half octagon barrel... I would risk the retribution from my wife if I ran across that deal :)

-Bob

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
WOW the only way I will ever see one here in the great white north is if you buy this one and post pictures. Don't let an old Canuck down, buy now. eh

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
I have an opportunity to purchase a Limited V that is in 96-97% condition. It has a few scratches on the bluing (nothing deep) and a couple of safe marks on the butt stock. It has a scope mounted on it, so I assume the top of the receiver is goofed up beneath the rail that's mounted to it.

Asking price $699.

Go? No go?

How many rounds does the Ltd V hold? Nine?
You're wrong if you have not already bought it.

I have been wanting one, thought I had one from someone on this site but he changed his mind and would never return my calls ... not even when I traveled to his town. Broke my heart. I understand though, he had second thoughts. I just wish I would have jumped on the other one I had a shot at rather than choosing his at the time - it was a mistake and now I have none.

You should invest that rifle, at that price, immediately before that person changes his mind. Five years ago I was ready to pay $750.00 and it's doubtful you'll find one at that price these days anywhere else. Not one that you can put your hands on and actually touch and feel especially.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Agreed!!

Did you get it yet? Good luck!!

Reactions: msharley

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
You have had all this time since 11:00AM, where are the pictures of that LTD V. We're waiting, I wouldn't say patiently though. Hope you get it before someone does, take care, John.

Reactions: Eaglestroker

·
Registered
473 Posts
WE NEED AN UPDATE.....WHERE IS IT????
IS IT HERE YET????

TO MUCH SUSPENSE....

Ken CO

Reactions: Eaglestroker

·
Registered
3,379 Posts