Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off thanks to all my fell MO prayer warriors,
First my Mother in law Jill was just victimized by identity theft. Someone had stolen her credit card info and charged it 3 times for three flights from Chicago to India. She I hurting pretty bad with trying to move on funds now that she had to cancel all her credit cards.
Next My best friend for over 15 years Childhood friend his mom was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. I don't know what type and her name is Kathy.
My next door neighbor and probably the best one I ever have had Mark has throat/esophagus sickness they don't know what it is yet. He is a search and rescue man with team Rubicon.
My Metallurgy Instructor Mr. Shipp came down with Shingles this week. he is the only one that teaches the class and is up there in years. I pray it get better fast.
Thanks
CD

·
Registered
11,566 Posts
Prayers for "ALL" sent!

Reactions: cds4570

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks agian for all the support. Godspeed and God Bless Semper FI
CD

·
Premium Member
4,755 Posts
Prayers sent for you and your loved ones. I hope they catch the low down dirt bag that stole MIL's ID. Thank you for your service to our Country.

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
Prayers will be sent for all!!! May God Bless

·
Premium Member
9,847 Posts
Prayers for all sent from Goldthwaite, TX! John

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Alright praise report update. My neighbor Mark is back to himself in the yard and going to work not sure if he out the woods but back to himself mainly. And my Metalurgy instructor Mr. Shipp was back last night so with your prayers he is recovered from his shingles in about a week's time. As for my mother in law Jill please keep her in prayer her youngest daughter had been really throwing her thorugh a rollercoaster plus she has moved out her apartment and they want to stick with making her pay for new carpet when she lived there for nine years. I am sorry but any place i have ever lived with carpet replaced it if you lived there more than 6 months. Enough on my rant. Another one still needing prayers is Kathy as she contiues Cemo. The docotors said it is "only prolonging your life" they didn't even sound hopefull and she means a lot to a lot people being a teacher for years and being another mom to me growing up. Just pray the cancer can be defeated thank you
CD

1 - 10 of 10 Posts