Marlin Firearms Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

Registered
I'll hold out for Ruger. My hope is for a straight gripped, smooth wood, blued octagon barreled carbine in a pistol compatible caliber.

Registered
Well 4 hours with 1 bid. If I had $10k laying around I would think about them. At my estate sale they would not be unfired.馃榾馃槉馃檪
Bid now or cry later. (y)(y):cool::cool:

Registered
Well they went for $10,125!
It would be an awesome set to have.
What would they have sold for originally?

Registered
I have that exact same set, only mine are all numbered the same. Mine will go up for sale at some time in the near future, all unfired, with original boxes and paperwork. One of the boxes arrived kind of beat up, but it is original.

Premium Member
LOL!...............I think .somebody is Phishing............

Tom

Registered
Nope, just commenting. I used to be a member here back in 2008, but due to an email change, and lost password, I had to rejoin under this user name and haven't been active here at all lately. This thread was in the trending posts emails the forum sends out on a regular basis, and I just figured it would be of interest to someone to know there are other complete collections of these limited edition Marlins out there.

When I list my collection up for sale, it will be a legitimate listing, not a phishing post.

Super Moderator
Looks like someone listed another set with a buy now over 20k. Talk about phishing.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts