Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Liea Rose,my 4 year old granddaughter went to sleep last night and never woke up.Please say a prayer for her.She was my little angel and will be missed greatly.A piece of me died with her.This was tottaly unexpected.I love you dearly Liea.......You are with God now but your Drampa misses you and loves you .....thank you all for your prayers

·
Registered
579 Posts
My heart and my prayers go out to you and your family. May God bless you. moodyholler

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Liea Rose is in my prayers. May god bless you.

·
Premium Member
1,521 Posts
bgl0b6 -
I could never even come close in understanding what you must be going through, but rest assured you and your family are in our prayers.....

Shum8

·
Premium Member
7,244 Posts
We will keep her and all of your family in our prayers. I'm very sorry for your loss.

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
Just want to tell you how sorry I am to hear of your tremendous loss. I have an almost 4 year old little girl myself so can understand your great love you have for your grand daughter. May God comfort you and your family.

Sincerest Sympathy,

Geoff

·
Premium Member
3,589 Posts
Those who are left behind do the suffering. Those who have gone on have god's love. I can't imagine the pain you and your family are going through. May the lord hold you close and keep you safe in this time of grief. Prayers for all of you.

·
Premium Member
12,094 Posts
I'm very sorry for your families loss. :( You have my condolences & she will be in my prayers, God rest her soul.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Your and your family have our prayers as well.

My brother was struck by a truck and killed when he was eight and so I know how you and the rest of your family must feel. Have faith and know that you will see her again in heaven.

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
You and your family are in our Prayers tonight. I am so sorry for your loss.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts