Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
First time posting here. I am in search for a set of rings that will allow me to use a 50mm scope with a 30mm tube as well as the iron sights. My rifle has the standard 3/8 inch grooved receiver. I am seeing several for 1 inch scopes but nothing of the style for 30mm. Do any of you know?

·
Super Moderator
16,099 Posts
Welcome from Alabama...

I've seen some 3/8" tip off with 30mm rings, but not with the peep holes you can see sights through... They are made by Traditions Firearms and the part # is A782...

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
Good luck with your search. I've never seen rings like you describe.

·
Premium Member
2,063 Posts
Hello everyone,
First time posting here. I am in search for a set of rings that will allow me to use a 50mm scope with a 30mm tube as well as the iron sights. My rifle has the standard 3/8 inch grooved receiver. I am seeing several for 1 inch scopes but nothing of the style for 30mm. Do any of you know?
Bigfoot,

Weaver has a two piece 3/8" base lower with the standard weaver upper. Not sure if you will get a sight picture on the irons with a set of see through rings on top if the base though. I mounted a 30 mm scope on my bolt 22 for 200 meter 1/5 scale silhouette, prone of course.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts