Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first rifle when I was a kid was an old Glennfield Model 60. I loved that gun, but it got lost in the shuffle when I went to college in '01. Well I just got a package from my old man and low and behold, it's my old 60! :biggrin: Well, most of it anyway. It's all there except for the lower action assembly. Nobody seems to have any idea where it got to :hmmmm:

So I've been cruising around the net looking for a replacement (since Numrich is out of stock) There are tons of them on ebay, but they seem to be going for $50+ which seems pretty high, is that just the state of the market, or can they be had cheaper elsewhere that I'm not seeing?

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Prices on early Marlin parts going up, not to many out there so you'll have to pay the price, first generation parts are at a premium.

·
Banned
457 Posts
this may help out also

good luck

·
Banned
457 Posts

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Always a lot of Marlin Gun Parts on ebay, especially model 60, i have purchased a lot of parts from ebay for a lot of different models, may take a while, but sooner or later they will show up at different prices.
Good luck.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah I picked up a compete assembly yesterday. A little bit more than I was hoping to spend, but better than some I've seen... Looking forward to getting her back together again :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.