Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had checked out that website before. They say that the numbers in red are their item numbers that they use. Neither number for the 39a ejector was in red so I had assumed it wasn't in stock. I just sent them an email to confirm if they have it in stock or not. All the other websites I looked at said very clearly that the part was not in stock. If wisner doesn't have it then this website is my last hope of finding this part. Thanks for the tip. I got this gun for a good price but the tip of the ejector was broke off. I got so frustrated trying to find a replacement part I just went and bought another 39a so I could have one I could shoot. I've gotten so frustrated I have attempted to sell this gun for $400 shipped if somebody else wanted to see if they could fix it up but never got any takers. So, I'm back to trying to fix it myself.
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
If you can reach Lees first thing in the morning they would likely have better pricing than the Gun Garage. How much did they ask from the Gun Garage?

But if you can get the Ebay one cheap. That is good too. Goodluck

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
gun garage is $18 for the ejector and $49 for the complete ejector assembly and screws. Called Lees (they didn't list an email address and I didn't feel like calling so I initially skipped contacting them until that last post on here) and their complete ejector assembly and screws was $22. That is even cheaper than what Marlin-Remington had quoted me at $25 (but I have been on a waiting list for over a month waiting for them to get it in stock). Lees said they would get it out in the mail today. Thanks y'all!

·
Registered
6,784 Posts
Welcome to the MO Lowcountrygarand. Glad you found the part you needed. Join our Moon Tree SC group, (see the link in my signature below), when you get a chance. We get-together sometimes, share parts, share PMs and emails and phone calls and we know where all the Marlin stuff is stashed in this Great Palmetto State.

Gamecock fans get first preference though. ;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I called 10 times before they answered but once I got a hold of them they were very helpful and the transaction didn't take more than a few minutes. Will definitely call them again for parts I need.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Brownells just told me that Marlin informed them it will make a production run of ejectors and other 39A parts in the next two weeks, but Brownells also says they have been told the same thing for most of 2013 and all of 2014!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.